of the gaycentric perspective.



V is for v-shaped


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



...second only to vodka, Vadim may just be one of Russia's greatest exports. Stop back as he takes his place in our man of MySpace column, later this week.

In the meantime, get to know the other fellows. I'm partial to a few, but which one is your favorite?

Desi
Daniel
Michael
Brandon
Joey
Colin
Patrick
Michaelangelo
Jordan


5 Responses to “V is for v-shaped”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I really like Joey wow omg he's hot!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Daniel is really nice and soulful, y'all. He's got a personality, okay? LOL

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    patrick because he doesn't know he's hot

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    yum!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I didn't get Desi but thats okay. I really liked Jordan the best.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity