of the gaycentric perspective.



desi


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



He's just as comfortable in front of the lens as he is behind it. Can yo tell? A Self-proclaimed dancer / singer / photographer / model, Desi is right at home at the lounge as our weekly man of MySpace.

Go a'head, get to know Desi. You won't be dissapointed.

Be sure to check out previous men of myspace!
(hint, check out the sidebar!)


1 Responses to “desi”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    he's definitely unique, jason! I think I saw you out last night btw but was 2 embarrassed to say hi. next time 4 sure!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity