of the gaycentric perspective.



friday on random


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is too funny not to share. Kellie Pickler, American Idol's resident ingenue, may not be as innocent as she comes across, as demonstrated by her prom dress selection.

...Speaking of Michael K over at Dlisted, posts like this one are the reason why I blogcrush him. He's too damn snarky.

I'm sure that, by now, everyone (my mom included) has caught on that two Madonna remixes have leaked online. The mixes come in advance of a rumored limited edition re-release of Confessions on a Dancefloor.

Another glimpse into the world of RuPaul. My favorite line? "He flipped the script and kissed my lips."

Catch up with former NFL'er Esera Tuaolo as he navigates gay "married" life in Minnesota and looks back on his rocky Hawaiian childhood.

The Rochester Insider found out what I'm into.
You can too.


0 Responses to “friday on random”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity