of the gaycentric perspective.



Chelsea queer & a


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am thisclose from breaking up with Kathy Griffin. Okay, at least until the second season of My Life on the D-List premieres.

In the meantime, I'm head over drunken heels in love with Chelsea Handler. I giggle like Ryan Seacrest does when a seventeen year old Idol contestant is next to him...She's so effin' funny.

Come on back for a meet and greet with Chelsea Handler. Soon to be the next best thing on E!, s
he'll answer questions only at the lounge. She'll dish on the Seacrest, the gays and that awkward time she woke up next to a billygoat.

To acquaint yourself with Handler, check out a recent showing at the Improv [NSFW and takes a bit to load]:


2 Responses to “Chelsea queer & a”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    you're right she's hysterical!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey there, Im lovin the new look!

    Stop by sometime, miss ya at my site!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity