of the gaycentric perspective.



look it, feel it


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I got the bug. I was itching for a new look and feel...what'cha think?

I have to give big thanks to the boys at
Casual in Istanbul for hookin' the lounge up with the great new banner...thanks boys!

I'm still working out the html kinks, so
let me know if things aren't looking right...To comment, click on the number next to the post title. I may try to fix that a tad. By the way, my google ranking changed instantly after refreshing my template; it improved tenfold. Any thoughts on why?


10 Responses to “look it, feel it”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I love it but I love you more.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Great new look! Love you too!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Sizzling! Love it.
    -Shawn

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I love the image of provincetown in the header.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    looks fantastic jay....LOVE the homage to my little town!!!!!!!!

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    loves it

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I thought I hit the wrong page when I arrived. What a change! looks beautiful

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hey jason , it really looks great ;)i'll do the necessary arrangemnets on the banner...but the whole thing(midnight lounge) looks absolutely stunning...
    loves
    ali&mehmet
    Casual Boys!!

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Nice look!

  10. Anonymous Anonymous 

    LOVE the new look babe. looks great, good colors... everything, very KLASSY! congrats!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity