of the gaycentric perspective.



shuttle pilots' father killed


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The 79 year old father of Eileen Collins was killed after stepping into traffic in Collins' hometown of Elmira, New York yesterday evening.

Eileen,
the first female space shuttle pilot for NASA, was in town to speak to local high school students.

James Collins, a Rochester resident, told reporters earlier in the day
"I'm in awe of her, I really am."

I'm saddened by the news of Eileen's loss. Being an Elmira native, I'm well-aware of her groundbreaking accomplishments.

Investigation into the accident is under way.


0 Responses to “shuttle pilots' father killed”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity