of the gaycentric perspective.



flipside


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I don't flip my lid that easily, but I did this morning after realizing that I can include Ben Watt as a friend on myspace.

Ben Watt, DJ-extraordinaire and Everything But the Girl bandmate, has a myspace page. If you love the lounge, you'll love the Watt. make him your friend today. While your at it, add me too.

Give a listen to the latest release on Watts' imprint Buzzin Fly Records. Kayot's "Clear Sky."

EBTG & Ben Watt archived at the lounge:

commercial license
EBTG pays the bills
adapt or die
she's back


0 Responses to “flipside”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity