of the gaycentric perspective.



twins spread


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You knew it was just a matter of time before the backstories of every American Idol contestant started to leak...

The first out of the gate seems to be Becky O'Donohue; the one with a twin that didn't make it.

Before giving a lackluster rendition of "Because the Night," O'Donohue and her twin competed on NBC's Fear Factor episode "Seeing Double" and posed for a Maxim spread here. The twins' track record seems successful only when paired. Given how much I disliked her appearance on Idol, let's hope she's consistently bad by herself.

Now how do I keep that amateur video of me and Ace Young under wraps...


0 Responses to “twins spread”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity