of the gaycentric perspective.



and I quote...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



From the Advocate comes one of my favorite comments of late concerning Brokeback Mountain:

"They showed the guy kissing the girl, the guy hugging the girl, the wedding, people riding off into the sunset, music, horses going into the woods. They gave you all the awards, the hoopla, all the success, but they hid the bacon."

- Peter Guber, producer of A Few Good Men and Philadelphia


0 Responses to “and I quote...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity