of the gaycentric perspective.



griffin slumber party


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Kathy Griffin (okay, her husband Matt) has added a message board to kathygriffin.net. It's busier than two-for-one night at the local lesbian bar. I'm all about bein' present on the board, so say hi to fivefathoms. That's me.

Did you catch her on Jimmy Kimmel late last week? Neither did most readers. Although she teased the appearance with "an announcement," nothing all too earth-shattering was revealed. She did joke that she's now famous with the straight guy set after this ad that ran during the Super Bowl.

Bid on a weekend with Kathy through ebay. Proceeds to go toward a movement to stop violence against women and girls. I'm certain the slumber sleepover will be great fodder for the second season of the D-List. Wait a minute....so is a divorce and reconcilliation. I feel manipulated!

At the time of posting, the auction tops out at $27k!


0 Responses to “griffin slumber party”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity