of the gaycentric perspective.



colin


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Damn, it's a tough gig getting to know all these handsome myspace guys week after week. Colin, a 22 year old Albany student, is no exception.

Click here to find what's keeping Colin warm this winter, and more!

Did'ya catch these guys?

Patrick
Michaelangelo
Jordan

Who's your favorite so far? Have I been on-track with pickin' the guys? Let me know...


2 Responses to “colin”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    noone can compare to Jordan.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    His Smile melts my heart!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity