of the gaycentric perspective.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



For those that *still* haven't caught them at your local multiplexes, Brokeback Mountain will be released on DVD April 4th, nearly a month to the day after Oscars go home with a select few. Rent will see a DVD release date of February 21st. [Thanks Evan]

Unrelated, but I caught Oprah yesterday as she shared the soundstage with the Ebersol family. If you'll recall, Susan Saint James' husband (Dick Ebersol) and her two sons were involved in a violent plane crash in Colorado. The father and one son walked away, losing their youngest, Teddy to the crash. The strength of the family throughout the ordeal (happened just over a year ago) is rather inspiring. I sorta developed a crush on her son Charlie too. Is that wrong?


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity