of the gaycentric perspective.



the women we love


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Earlier in the week I commented on why women should love Dan Renzi. Now here's a few reasons why we love them back:

Heather Headley does HX. Dig into the archives for a NEXT interview with Headley here.
Have you downloaded "In My Mind" yet?

I couldn't love Vanessa Williams more. And yet another archived interview, this t ime from Vanessa.

"I love country music, and I love gay men!"
—Lee Ann Womack, from atop a table at a Nashville gay bar, as quoted by The Tennessean [the Advocate]


Strangers With Candy will be getting a June release date. Check out Amy Sedaris' website for all the details.


0 Responses to “the women we love”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity