of the gaycentric perspective.



Can't Hardly Wait - myspace men


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



myspace.com is a phenomenon. Two years and 43 million users later, the uber-cool site has become the meeting point for the geeks and the jocks, the gays and the goths. All this by creating a virtual "six degrees of separation" between me, you and your brothers' college roommate. The social portal has essentially rendered the phrase "what's your phone number" obsolete and replaced it with "what's your myspace page." Myspace is a force like nothing else.

Among those 43 million users, there's bound to be a hunk or two. Midnight lounge has taken upon ourselves the duty of sharing these myspace men with you. Tough gig, I know!

Each week, a hottie will stop by the lounge, tell us a bit about himself, and share a pic or two. The bar has been set and damn, it's freakin' high!
Bookmark
midnight lounge now. Stop back soon and prepare to meet the men of myspace...


4 Responses to “Can't Hardly Wait - myspace men”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    this will be fun.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I like what I see so far. Is that one of the guys?

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    are you going to be one of the guys I'd like that.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    damn!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity