of the gaycentric perspective.



turn the page


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Great things are to come as midnight lounge turns the page on year one! I can't thank returning and new visitors enough for giving me a reason to sign in and press publish each day (okay, not every day, but you get the point.)

In the upcoming weeks, stop back for a midnight lounge first: a Q & A with grammy award winning artist and dance icon Jody Watley, as she prepares to release her upcoming project
The Makeover - Journey to Electronic Soul. All this and more are in the works.

As always, tell a friend, tell your boyfriend. Hell, tell your mom about this blog. Moms always like me. It's another story when it comes to their sons.

Here's a sampling of what Jody has been up to in the last few years. Click here for a review of her 2003 album Midnight Lounge.

Reflection 3.0
Reflection 2.0
Reflection 1.0


2 Responses to “turn the page”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    congratulations

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I LOVE jody watley. I found your site after searching for stuff on her!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity