of the gaycentric perspective.



friday night lights


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



friday night beauty.
visit nuba for more.


3 Responses to “friday night lights”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    that's stuff that dreams are made of.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    delete your picture, jason

    you are ugly

    it's gross

  3. Blogger midnight lounge 

    Thanks Arasto. Seems like you've become a regular. Pull up a seat, have a drink. Just not on my tab.

    I'd plug your blog but seeing that you hack everyone elses' sites for scoop, I'd be better off propping the source.

    So I hope everyone pays a visit to Perezhilton.com and Dlisted.com

    cheers!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity