of the gaycentric perspective.



A Champagne toast for Capote


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Amanda Lepore releases her first single Champagne online. It's available at iTunes and it's not as bad as you'd think! There's nearly two dozen mixes of Champagne and My Hair Looks Fierce. There's bound to be at least one or two you'll dig.

Capote tops the National Society of Film Critics best of 2005. The roundtable of 45 reviewers essentially snubbed Brokeback Mountain, but gave Philip Seymour Hoffman a best actor award for his portrayal of Truman Capote.

I'm anxiously awaiting upcoming buzz on the SECOND movie that revolves around Capote...the next flick will focus on his social affairs. I haven't scoured the web for any scoop yet; has anyone got anything? Any casting dish?


0 Responses to “A Champagne toast for Capote”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity