of the gaycentric perspective.



shoot


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



indulge me; I updated my flickr page and made it accessible to readers. I'll continue to update.


4 Responses to “shoot”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Jason,

    I enjoy checking your blog. Thanks for sharing your great pictures.

    We (my bf and I) have never seen you before, but I think we have seen your friend Pete.

    I had no idea Provincetown in the winter looked so charming. I would imagine it isn't quite as busy or expensive to stay a weekend, yet, still a relaxing and enjoyable visit?

    Thanks

    Christopehr

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I spelled my own name wrong---uggh!

    Christopher
    cdmiller1978@hotmail.com

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    never been to p-town offseason. I want to see more.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I think me and my ex stayed in the area where you took those pictures. somewhere near the horsefarm? what memories!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity