of the gaycentric perspective.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Damn, lost my bloggin' mojo!
Between some family stuff, my birthday and the holidays, there's been little time for me to update this page!

I should have some pictures to share this week from our party this past weekend; thanks to all that came.

We'll be heading to Provincetown for the new year; if you'll be in the area, holla!

In the meantime, check out these blogs:

The Corner Apartment (great commentary on his gay BFF [me] and Brokeback Mountain)

Popmuse (NAILED the Jessica / Nick story; ain't noone else gonna trump that!)


4 Responses to “”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Miami wants more posts!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    was it YOUR birthday? HAPPYBIRTHDAY!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Happy birthday cutie. Come to France so I can spank you

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    thanks for the shout! happy b-day babe!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity