of the gaycentric perspective.



alive and well


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ignorance is alive and well, right here in Rochester.

Click here for some interesting dialogue on the upcoming release of Brokeback Mountain. I guess the discussion thread isn't all too uncommon for the site; it happens to be a right-wing conservative forum.

You'll notice that most of those that respond haven't seen the movie or read the short story...


5 Responses to “alive and well”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    wow. staggering that, in this day and age, there's still such venom.

  2. Blogger Drew 

    can't wait to come back to visit my family in rochester this christmas! happy holidays!!

    yikes -- where did that thread start from?!?

  3. Blogger Pat 

    You'll notice that most of those that respond haven't seen the movie or read the short story...

    And why would they? God forbid they actually evaluate something for THEMSELVES -- then they'd have to THINK for themselves, too. It's much easier to parrot the likes of Falwell, Robertson, and Bush.

    Hey there, fellow Rochesterian!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I can hardly believe the ignorance that seethes from these people. Yikes!

  5. Blogger World Traveler 

    not even going to bother reading it ..the ignorance here in Ohio is ten times worse..I can only imagine the farther west you go!

    but must admit that I can't wait to see it!!! I saw Jake Gyllenhaal (however you spell it) onstage in London's West End and he was phenomenal!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity