of the gaycentric perspective.



commercial license


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Everything But The Girl's Tracey Thorn and Ben Watt post a response to the recent use of "Love is Strange" in a Hummer tv spot. I had blogged about this ad sighting here.

Normal protocol calls for artist approval, which reportedly did not occur ...lawyers have since been sicced. Click on latest to get the scoop.


1 Responses to “commercial license”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I Love everything but the girl.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity