of the gaycentric perspective.



as soon as my heart stops...breaking


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have been listening, nonstop, to Toto's 1986 hit "I'll Be Over You."

It's a sick, sick world people, and I'm just trying to make it all okay with a simple love song. Don't question my judgement.

Speaking of '80s pop gods, I used to tell the kids at school I was a member of The Jets. When they would ask why I wasn't on tour with them, I'd say I was in the process of going solo.



Maybe I contribute to this sick, sick world.


5 Responses to “as soon as my heart stops...breaking”

  1. Blogger Greg 

    Those tours were meaningless without you!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You're crazy. I like you.

  3. Blogger mike 

    i used to tell kids i was in NKOTB beofre they were big, then they got hugely famous and i was found out to be the fraud you see today.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    challenge: midnight lounge should do an imix on itunes, that is something i'd be curious to hear.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I saw you, er, I mean them, in concert at the state fair. They rocked it to me!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity