of the gaycentric perspective.



Ricky and Nate, smoochin' a tree...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



c'mon, page six has gotta make these blind items more difficult. Duh!

WHICH swishy pop star who won't admit he's gay is dating a well-known interior designer? The decorator is recovering from his previous boyfriend's tragic death, while the pop star is equally despondent about his ailing career . . .

Ricky Martin and Nate Berkus. C'mon, this is too easy!


1 Responses to “Ricky and Nate, smoochin' a tree...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I got this one too...and breathed a sigh as for now...Nate is still not mine

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity