of the gaycentric perspective.



everyone's a critic


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



buckle up. Along with notoriety comes a slew of critics.

The buzz for Madge's new song is amazing; some say it'll be the biggest to hit radio in years or that it's trite and lyrically samples her past catalog. Some say she's ripping off artists that she's inspired; her new "look" is very Gwen. Down to even having a stopwatch intro in Hung Up (a la the Jacques Lu Conts' mix of Stefani's "What You Waiting For") (thanks PopMuse.)

I got it. I dig it. The single is slammin'. I have been dancing like noone's watching all day. Except people were.

One Towleroad reader pulled up a Kylie archive shot and found some similarity to the Hung Up artwork...you decide:



















Personally, I love the creative direction for the new release; it's old and new, familiar and edgy. The treatment immediately translates the direction of the album. I adore it.


0 Responses to “everyone's a critic”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity