of the gaycentric perspective.



Rehab


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've taken to reclaiming and rehabing furniture.

My most recent project was bringing back to life tired mahogany shield-back dining room chairs. After three coats of an oil-based paint and new cushions, the chairs were transformed:




















**Speaking of the chairs, I need additional ones to blend with the chairs above; if you come across any, holla!

Good friends of mine were about to send this to curb. I forced it to marry with the new chairs...Not bad, eh!























If it weren't for Josef, I wouldn't have even known how to begin down this road. Thanks JJ!

The chairs get a lot of use, especially by my Jack:







0 Responses to “Rehab”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity