of the gaycentric perspective.



the trenchcoat came from the basement


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sure, I'm the first to admit I'm a skeptic at times. Just as critics, and viewers, were turning their backs on Desperate Housewives, out comes a tiny little scandal. I will admit that this past sundays' episode was the best of the season so far...

Basement boy Page Kennedy has been fired from the show. According to E!, the grounds were over improper conduct. Over at P6, on-set flashing. Oooh, this is getting good!


2 Responses to “the trenchcoat came from the basement”

  1. Blogger World Traveler 

    is that amber? I love it! I wonder if he got it in Poland.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    what a mess this qween is? ya know that gay gardner said "I don't need to see that!" in his best val cherish.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity