of the gaycentric perspective.



know your market


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





...from the archives. A great shot of Jason Mraz. I get a ton of hits every day lookin' for Mraz shots...gotta hit 'em with what they want!

By the way, Jason could not be cuter as a panelist on vh1's I Love the 80s 3D!


2 Responses to “know your market”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    yeah dayum he looks good. good post!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    good post is right! i heart jason mraz, always have. saw him on the first tour and brought the bf, who thought he was ridiculous (Jason said "this song is in the language of emotionality" and we left early.) but i still love him, especially naked.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity