of the gaycentric perspective.



getting into...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Jason Mraz.

I know I'm an album late, but I [finally] bought Mr. A-Z. I have a new musical buddy. He's witty, sensitive and quite a geek. oh yeah, and I think he's cute as hell.

His songwriting and vocal styling makes him tangible and relatable to listeners...With influences extreme as Sir Mix-a-Lot and Bjork, you'll be hard-pressed to put your finger on Mraz. Trust me, I've tried...all I got was a restraining order.

A rather dated gay-friendly Q&A with the Mraz...


0 Responses to “getting into...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity