of the gaycentric perspective.



I guess the show is about dancing...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



...but I just watch it for the blatant show of skin! A few screengrabs (thanks Rickey) from Fox's latest vote-em-off reality show, So You Think You Can Dance.

okay, I'm not that bad. I do truly enjoy the talent on-stage, but one can only show so much restraint for a few of the male contestants. Below, Blake, Craig & Artem.







0 Responses to “I guess the show is about dancing...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity