of the gaycentric perspective.



Jake & Heath, sitttin' in a tree...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Brokeback Mountain buzz continues; CNN has the trailer (Thanks Evan.) With a domestic release of December 9th, I reluctantly accepted Jake Gyllenhaal's apology for having to miss my birthday dinner.
It's okay, I know he'll make up for it.


1 Responses to “Jake & Heath, sitttin' in a tree...”

  1. Blogger World Traveler 

    Dying to see this...huge J G fan. I saw him on stage in London with A. Paquin and H. CHristensen. He stole the show. The other two were less than impressive.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity