of the gaycentric perspective.



Ooh La La


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Goldfrapp is back.

Supernature, the third release from a band that's all about crystalline vocals and glam-sex decadence, drops this month. State-side fans may have to wait a bit for a domestic release, but in the meantime check out the Goldfrapp website for some tasty streams here.

The lead single, Ooh La La drives like a sex toy truck, rumblin' over the same tracks Train traveled. The electro-clash sex kitten delivery is unmistakable, picking up where 2003's Black Cherry left off.

Be on the lookout for recent Tracey Thorn collaborators Tiefschwarz; they've turned in a strong re-rub of Ooh La La.




"I get high on a buzz
Then a rush
When I'm plugged in you
I connect
when I'm flush
You get love when told what to do
Wonderful electric"
-Strict Machine


0 Responses to “Ooh La La”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity