of the gaycentric perspective.



my new best girlfriend


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I love Kathy Griffin. Why hasn't she called me.


1 Responses to “my new best girlfriend”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I LOVE her i love her i love her.
    now this is interesting: i am a BIG homo and most all of my friends are too. i hate a BIG homo friend who DESPISES the fact that Kath says "main gays" all the time and calls us "gays" ... and we're all like, get OVER it mary, but it sincerely bothers him to the point where he won't watch kathy's show. what is THAT about. peace kids.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity