of the gaycentric perspective.



NY Post sightings...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Does anyone else have a hard time picturing this, as caught by the gossip kings over at the NY Post

"NICOLE Kidman jumping out of her front-row seat at the Garden, grabbing her crotch and dancing 'hip-hop style' to Eminem . . . "


1 Responses to “NY Post sightings...”

  1. Blogger World Traveler 

    Ok..official invite to my mom's on the Sunday of labor Day weekend for hot tub fun and BBQ.

    Let me know if you can make it.
    S

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity