of the gaycentric perspective.



The American Dream


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I *rarely* get political, but in the time the president has been in office, nearly 20% of it has been spent on vacation; Bush is currently spending five weeks off-site, resting at the Crawford, Texas ranch. According to the Washington Post, it's the longest presidential retreat in at least 36 years.

The article also sites that, in the weeks leading up to September 11th, Bush spent a month in Crawford. The same time terrorist messages were starting to stir.

1,187 days left until the 2008 US election.

Thanks to Andy at Towleroad.


1 Responses to “The American Dream”

  1. Blogger Liz 

    Have you seen Farenheit 911? They talk about all the vacation Bush takes. Man that movie fired me up!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity