of the gaycentric perspective.



summertime read


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I'm late, I know, but I am going to take this week and read Sedaris' latest, Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim. If you've never given yourself a read by Sedaris, check out Me Talk Pretty One Day or Naked.

An essayist with a biting wit and dry take on life experiences, you'll never chuckle the same after a Sedaris read.


0 Responses to “summertime read”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity