of the gaycentric perspective.



ah yes....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



And I s'ppose I should update.

Been enjoying the time off, quickly recognizing that I was two steps away from burn out at work; perhaps the loss of job gave me a gain in life; we'll soon see.

I have a few casual leads that I am pursuing; advertising is a bitch of a business; still convincing myself I need to continue in that vein. Maybe I should truly become a bitchy barista and work the local Starbucks.

Thanks to all my friends that have given a hug or hello. Always so dear to receive.


0 Responses to “ah yes....”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity