of the gaycentric perspective.



cause / effect


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Perhaps one of the most disgusting and senseless acts I've been made aware of. The father of a Florida toddler fatally beats his son, fearing the boy may be gay.

As the direction of leadership in our country tilts toward the promotion of hatred, those knee-deep in inner conflict can't seem to find resolution; another self-hating homophobe bashes his child, all because of his own demons. The thought "we hate most in others the things we see in ourselves" could not resontate more.

happy friday.


0 Responses to “cause / effect”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity