of the gaycentric perspective.



paint chips


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I had the pleasure of ending a stressful week at work by walking into the downtown parking garage and finding a note, attached to my door from the parking attendant, regarding a hit and run. Mostly cosmetic, the damages were minimal, but certainly a dent to my already tarnished armor I've been clad in these past few weeks. I s'ppose it'll get better....

a big holla to whomever drives a White Pontiac Grand Am and works in High Falls; you left a little paint on my car...happy 4th y'all!


0 Responses to “paint chips”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity