of the gaycentric perspective.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




me and my sis.

'Though nearly ten years my junior (does that mean she's ten years younger than me?) and living miles apart, we're really quite close. I'm always so proud of her and look forward to watching her grow. As brother and sister, we have an awful lot in common, as demonstrated by her t-shirt.

She's leaving Elmira for Saint Simon Island in Georgia shortly...


1 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger World Traveler 

    Is that Mandy? Wow...time flies. How about your others siblings? Any fun news there?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity