of the gaycentric perspective.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



had an awesome time saturday night...Eric went as Clark Kent, I went as Victoria Gotti's shunned circuit boy gay son, sent to live upstate with relatives... Betsy, David and Todd danced the night away. Eric and I won 3rd place best couples costumes at a straight party; holla!


2 Responses to “”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    wow hot.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    didn't know you were such a hottie.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity