of the gaycentric perspective.



He dropped it on me


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ricky took over the Today show this morning, despite constant "bon bon" jokes dropped by Katie & Matt. I'm not a hater, he still got it!

It was telling of Ricky's smooth skills on the stage...during his second performance, his mic gave out. Without missing a hip swivel, Martin lunged toward his backup dancer, ripping the mic mid-chorus from his lips. It was great!




0 Responses to “He dropped it on me”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity