of the gaycentric perspective.



LISTen, v1


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...








I finally published (thanks Popmuse!) an iTunes iMix.
What fun - got to dig up new and old aural pleasures; from George Lamond and Tracie Spencer to Goldfrapp and Imogen Heap! Check out my iMix here.


6 Responses to “LISTen, v1”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey Mr. DJ! so so so happy you took my advice and did this! downloading the whole mix now, even though I have many of the tracks already I'm buying them again because I need to hear the flow of DJ Midnight Lounge! I'll report in with a review later!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Because you recommended in the past, I can't get enough of Robyn's latest release. It's awesome. Thanks!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I LOVE that Tracey Thorn song with Tiefschwarz. Good choice! Of course anything EBTG makes you the cutest blogger around.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    OMG - Al B. Sure! Whoot, whoot!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    if u want an ipod, you can go to www.getipodsforfree.com and do an offer. follow the instructions and they'll actually send you a freeipod, no joke, there's reviews all over the internet

  6. Blogger GayShawn 

    Tracie Spencer? I ADORE HER!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity