of the gaycentric perspective.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Kathy Griffin. Syracuse University. One night only. Bad photos.

Had a wonderful time seeing Kathy during her D-list tour. She was, as we expected, absolutely hysterical.

If you have a chance to catch her act, definitely go; she's even better in person!

I attempted to snap some pictures during her routine; even though we were about ten rows back, the shots look as though they were taken from a sniper three buildings away...ah well. **update - the poster picture is courtesy of GayShawn.


4 Responses to “”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I was at the same show. She was so funny. I think I saw you there.

  2. Blogger GayShawn 

    I was there too. She was AMAZING!

  3. Blogger Justin 

    Happened upon your blog. I saw Kathy Griffin that night. She was hysterical. Your pics turned out much better than mine.
    Your blog is very entertaining. Have a good day.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Color me jealous!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity