of the gaycentric perspective.



friday on random


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's Friday and Rochester, NY is on the cusp of getting its first snowfall. Time for comfort food and cocaine. Errr, I mean Fresca. C'mon people, I gave up the ghost years ago! kidding. I still drink Fresca.

Nothing, absolutely nothing to report, other than I discovered a fellow Rochester blogger recently - GayShawn; Bookmark the hell outta him. He's a little bit Perez and a whole lotta bitchy. Just don't tell people he's gay, 'kay? Like big companies do, I'm sure Midnight Lounge and GayShawn will eventually undergo a corporate acqusition, merging into one giant blogging site. You just wait.

Did you know: if you do a google image search for Reichen or for Jason Mraz, Midnight Lounge is the first to appear? Sort of a mixed blessing; neither truly represents what the site is all about, 'though it does get people through the door. Are you staying?

okay - I'm done - remember, GayShawn is *not* gay, okay!?


3 Responses to “friday on random”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I agree. I LOVE it when he rips on Trent.
    Damn, dude, I love your site! Don't stop.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    wtf. gayshawn is gay? Day is RUINED!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Have you seen this discrimination?

    please visit:

    http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=17248338&postID=113208364875695310

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity