of the gaycentric perspective.



back in business, baby.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's nearly impossible to put into words the
wonderful time had in Provincetown...
happy new year and I hope to be up and about shortly.
Thanks to those that visited the lounge during my respite.
Got a few familiar "hellos" on the cape, as well. For that, I thank you!


2 Responses to “back in business, baby.”

  1. Blogger Greg 

    Happy New Year to you!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    long overdue. post more, post more!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity