of the gaycentric perspective.



at the closing of the year.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Skipping a beat in 2005, we celebrated the closing of the year in New York. This year we'll be back in Provincetown with our dear friends. Say hi if you're in town.

yes, I snapped this in december. no you can't join us.

go tell it on a mountain. or a dune.


3 Responses to “at the closing of the year.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    provincetown is amazing! are you single?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ptown is a great place. I bet the holidays are beautiful.

  3. Blogger bob 

    *sigh*

    say hi to everyone for us. xoxo

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity