of the gaycentric perspective.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Happy birthday, Kimber!


1 Responses to “”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    OH My LORD!! Kimber was my Choir Teacher at Southside High School.. If it wern't for him, My life would be a mess! He's turned my whole world upside down, and made me the fabulous person I am today! Kimber if you can read this I LOVE YOU WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING, I date Alex Loughman From HHS, One of Chucks students. We have been dating for two years now and are thinking to take the next BIG step. I hope there is some way for you to contact me and catch up on things. My e-mail is playboi66mp@yahoo.com. I will say again, You are an amazing man, and I love you! You and Chuck are an Inspiration you all gay couples! Please stay healthy and happy and TAKE CARE!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity