of the gaycentric perspective.



Dance, Blake, Dance!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Doing his best to gather any amount of post reality-tv show fame, Blake McGrath from Fox's So You Think You Can Dance has launched his own website. After making appearances on Regis and Ellen post-show, the former Torontonian positioned himself as the next Paris Hilton. Yes, he told Regis and Kelly he has an album in the works. Hmmm. The CD has yet to surface, but he does have a dance instruction DVD coming out this spring, though given his sex appeal on the show I was predicting the DVD would be of the Titan Men variety.

Videos McGrath appears in:


10 Responses to “Dance, Blake, Dance!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    yeah that dancer was hot.

  2. Blogger Rickey 

    Hey Jason!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    wow I agree. really good lookin!

  4. Blogger Arasto 

    midnightlounge, you have an ugly face. don't post it.

  5. Blogger midnight lounge 

    yay! I have a hater. Thanks Arasto. I'm flattered. Stop by more often.

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    isn't that how a girl secretly tells a boy she likes him by saying he's ugly and gross?
    I'm a bit surprised this site gets such immature readers.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You know you've made it when you get hate comments!

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I can't believe this arasto guy is attacking you on face value? That's pathetic. I think Jason doesn't have anything to worry about in the looks department. He's mighty fine!

  9. Blogger Greg 

    I think he could do well for Titan Men. Aren't they always looking for a few good bottoms?

    And, yes, you have hit the big time with that hate post. I'm jealous.

  10. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Bring it on arasto, My partner has the whole package and something you lack, couth.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity