of the gaycentric perspective.



operators are standing by. VOTE NOW.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Back in college, I always told Jeff. Ya know, one day, Genre Magazine will nominate you as their man of the year. Now of course I was probably a bit over-served when I made that prediction, but it turns out I was right.

Go a'head, vote for Jeff now. He's currently in the lead as Genre's Man of the Year awards get under way. While you're at it, check out his weather-related blog.

Tell 'em jason sent ya. And that he was sober. sorta.


1 Responses to “operators are standing by. VOTE NOW.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hey J what's up with the voting?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity