of the gaycentric perspective.



reflection 2.0


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Mount Dora, Florida.

Toronto's CN tower

Rochester's Maplewood neighborhood.

Ski resort in Mont Tremblant, Quebec.

Corn Hill chapel.

The above photos are personal favorites of mine, for one reason or another. I am drawn to the juxtaposition of a structure against a skyline. I don't consciously take the angled pictures, but somehow end up having them on my camera. They are typically my personal favorites. More forthcoming from the lounge as we turn a year.


2 Responses to “reflection 2.0”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I really like your photos.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You do take great photos babe. Keep up the good work

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity